Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Глава четвертая (Chapter Four)

Kat flopped down on the couch and breathed a sigh of relief. She had finally gotten her family out of her house and convinced them to check into a hotel downtown. Alex sat down beside her and stretched out, propping is feet on the coffee table. Kat swatted his feet down and gave him a reprimanding look. He smiled sheepishly and winked at her. "What are we going to do, Alex? This is crazy. I should've just told them the truth. I've never lied to my parents before." Kat stood up and began pacing the living room. "We'll figure out something, Katya. I helped get you into this mess and I'll help you get out of it. We'll just have to take it a day at a time. In the meantime, we can continue like we were. Dating and having a good time." Kat looked at him incredulously.
"I'm the only one seeing a problem with this? Continue on like we were? Are you crazy? I just lied to my parents! This is a big deal to me. You could offer a better solution than just continuing to have a good time." Alex's eyes widened and he stood up to face her. "I realize this is serious! And I'm sorry you had to lie to your parents, but it seemed like the right thing to do at the time. My solution may not be the best, but at least it's something!" Kat took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm sorry, Alex. You're right. I'm overreacting about this." Alex nodded and sat back down, motioning for Kat to join him. When she sat down next to him he wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her close.
"We'll figure out something." Kat looked up into his face and smiled. She leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips. Alex crinkled his nose and rubbed it against hers. She laughed and cuddled closer to him. Just as their lips met in yet another kiss, the tune to "Hell's Bells" blared through the living room. Alex sighed and pulled his phone out of his pocket. He stood up and walked out into the hallway for more privacy. Kat could hear him pacing and talking through the wall. He returned a few minutes later and plopped back down. "Is it possible that I can already be halfway in love with you?" Kat smiled at him. "I'd say that it's completely possible seeing as how I feel the same about you." She stood up and held out her hand. As she pulled, Alex rose up off of the couch and climbed to his feet.
"You might as well spend the night. I'll set the alarm and wake you up so you aren't late for morning skate." He nodded and followed her upstairs. He watched as she puttered around her bedroom, grabbing pajamas and disappearing into the bathroom down the hall. She returned in a pair of shorts and a t-shirt with a picture of a badger on it. She threw the decorative pillows to the floor and pulled back the blanket. She climbed in and looked at him expectantly. "Come on. You're not going to be shy now are you?" Alex laughed and reached upwards to begin unbuttoning his shirt. He got to the last two buttons and jerked it over his head. Kat stared. She watched the muscles throughout his chest work as he stretched his arms above his head. After he toed of his shoes and socks before reaching for the snap of his pants. In one quick move he had his pants unbuttoned and unzipped, slipping them down his legs, leaving him in his boxers. He crawled into the bed next to Kat and slipped his arms around her.
She turned into him and fit her body to his. They seemed to fit perfectly together. As if they were made for each other. Alex leaned in and touched his lips to hers. He ran his tongue over the seam of her lips, asking for entrance. Their kiss quickly escalated. Pretty soon, the only sounds in the room were of clashing lips and heavy breathing.

2 comments:

  1. teehee!!! That was the cutest thing I've read in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found this story and love it...

    so cute


    cant wait for another update

    ReplyDelete